Example journal papers from the Webb group.
- Y.-C. Hsueh, and K. J. Webb. "Electromagnetic field control with binary aperiodic nanostructures," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 34, 2059-2071 (2017).
- B. Z. Bentz., T. C. Wu, V. Gaind, and K. J. Webb. "Diffuse optical localization of blood vessels and 3D printing for guiding oral surgery," Appl. Opt. 56, 6649-6654 (2017).
- K.J. Webb. "Relationship between the Einstein-Laub electromagnetic force and the Lorentz force on free charge," Phys. Rev. B. 94, 064203 (2016).
- B. Z. Bentz, A. V. Chavan, D. Lin, E. H. Tsai, and K. J. Webb, “Fabrication and application of heterogeneous printed mouse phantoms for whole animal optical imaging," Appl. Opt. 55, 280-287 (2016).
- Chen, Y., Hsueh, Y.C., Man, M. and Webb, K.J., "Enhanced and tunable resolution from an imperfect negative refractive index lens" J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, 33(3), pp.445-451 (2016).
- J. A. Newman, Q. Luo, and K. J. Webb, “Imaging hidden objects with spatial speckle intensity correlations over object position,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 73902 (2016).
- K. J. Webb, Y. Chen, T. Smith, “Object motion with structured optical illumination as a basis for far-subwavelength resolution,” Phys. Rev. Appl. 6, 024020 (2016).
- B. Z. Bentz, A. G. Bowen, D. Lin, D. Ysselstein, D. H. Huston, J.-C. Rochet, and K. J. Webb. "Printed optics: phantoms for quantitative deep tissue fluorescence imaging," Opt. Lett. 41, 5230-5233 (2016).
- J. A. Newman and K. J. Webb, “Imaging optical fields through heavily scattering media,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 263903 (2014).
- J. A. Newman and K. J. Webb, “Fourier magnitude of the field incident on a random scattering medium from spatial speckle intensity correlations,” Opt. Lett. 37, 1136–1138 (2012).
- G. Cao, C. A. Bouman, and K. J. Webb, ``Non-iterative MAP reconstruction using sparse matrix representations,'' IEEE Trans. Image Proc., 18, 2085-2099 (2009).
- S. Oh, A. B. Milstein, C. A. Bouman, and K. J. Webb, ``A general framework for nonlinear multigrid inversion,'' IEEE Trans. Image Proc., 14, 125-140 (2005).