- Avery Dennison, Research Intern (2012)
- Yang Research Group, Undergraduate Researcher (2012 - 2013)
- Fogler Group, Web Developer (2011 – 2013)
- Wang Research Group, Undergraduate Researcher (2008 - 2010)
- George M. Landes Prize for Technical Communication - University of Michigan (2014)
My research focuses on studying the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) with ammonia on Cu-exchanged chabazite (CHA) zeolites for lean NOx reduction.
- J. D. Albarracin-Caballero^, I. Khurana^, J.R. Di Iorio, A. J. Shih, J. E. Schmidt, M. Dusselier, M. E. Davis, A. Yezerets, J. T. Miller, F. H. Ribeiro and R. Gounder, Structural and Kinetic Changes to Small-Pore Cu-Zeolites After Hydrothermal Aging Treatments and Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with Ammonia, Reaction Chemistry & Engineering, (2017) (^Equal contribution)
- C. Paolucci, A.A. Parekh, I. Khurana, J.R. Di Iorio, H. Li, J.D. Albarracin Caballero, A.J. Shih, T. Anggara, W.N. Delgass, J.T. Miller, F.H. Ribeiro, R. Gounder, and W.F. Schneider, Catalysis in a Cage: Condition-Dependent Speciation and Dynamics of Exchanged Cu Cations in SSZ-13 Zeolites, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 138, 18(2016) doi:10.1021/jacs.6b02651.