Our AddressSchool of Chemical Engineering
Forney Hall of Chemical Engineering, 1060
480 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2100
Parking at PurdueIf you plan to visit Forney Hall, we recommend that you park at the Northwestern Parking Garage.
- Use the address, "504 Northwestern Avenue, West Lafayette, Indiana" to locate the Northwestern Parking Garage on your phone/GPS.
- You will need to buy a parking pass in advance at https://purdue.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx.
- The School of Chemical Engineering Graduate Student Organization organizes an annual Graduate Research Symposium in mid-August where graduate students present their work to an audience consisting of industrial representatives, other graduate students, and faculty.
- The Purdue Engineering Student Council (PESC) also organizes an annual Career Fair (called the Industrial Roundtable) every September and February. Industry representatives participating at this event cater primarily for undergraduates and master students seeking internships, co-ops, and full-time positions.
For Educators (K-12)
- The Catalysis Team offers a wide variety of educational and outreach. A presentation and demonstrations were given at the 2012 Purdue Energy Camp to high school students.