Denis Areshkin's Biography
- Temp :: Link for InAs_Report
1. D.A. Areshkin, B.K. Nikolic, "Electron density and transport in top-gated graphene nanoribbon devices: First principles Green function algorithms for systems containing large number of atoms", Phys. Rev. B 81, 155450 (2010)
2. D.A. Areshkin, B.K. Nikolic, "I-V curve signatures of nonequilibrium-driven band gap collapse in magneti-cally ordered zigzag graphene nanoribbon two-terminal devices", Phys. Rev. B 79, 205430 (2009).
3. R.L. Dragomirova, D.A. Areshkin, B.K. Nikolic,"Shot noise probing of magnetic ordering in zigzag gra-phene nanoribbons", Phys. Rev. B 79, 241401 (2009).
4. D. Gunlycke, D.A. Areshkin, J.W. Li, J.W. Mintmire, C.T. White, "Graphene nanostrip memory device", Nano-Letters 7, 3608 (2007).
6. D. Areshkin, D. Gunlycke, C.T. White, "Ballistic transport in graphene nanostrips in the presence of disorder: importance of edge effects", Nano-Letters 7, 204 (2007).
7. D. Gunlycke, D. Areshkin, C.T. White, "Semiconducting graphene nanostrips with edge disorder", Appl. Phys. Letter. 90, 142104 (Feb. 2007).
8. D. Areshkin, C.T. White, "Computing self-energy by summing the residues in the complex k-plane. The study of random distortion on nano-tube conductance using p-orbital tight-binding", unpublished.
9. D. Areshkin, C.T. White, "Non-iterative algorithm for constructing self-energy matrix associated with open boundary conditions in 1-D systems." unpublished.
10. D. Areshkin, C.T. White, "Algorithm for constructing the compact transfer matrix for 1-D structures possess-ing singular coupling Hamiltonian sub-blocks.", unpublished.
11. Lawler HM, Areshkin D, Mintmire JW, and C.T. White, "Radial-breathing mode frequencies for single-walled carbon nanotubes of arbitrary chirality: First-principles calculations", Phys. Rev. B 72, 233403 (2005).
12. D.A. Areshkin, O.A. Shenderova, J.D. Schall, and D.W. Brenner, "Self-consistent tight binding model adapted for hydrocarbon systems", Molecular Simulation 31, 585 (2005).
13. V.V. Zhirnov, O.A. Shenderova, D.L. Jaeger, T. Tyler, D.A. Areshkin, D.W. Brenner, J.J. Hren, "Electron emission properties of detonation nano-diamonds", Physics of the Solid State 46, 657 (2004).
14. D.A. Areshkin, O.A. Shenderova, J.D. Schall, and D.W. Brenner, "Self-consistent tight binding model adapted for hydrocarbon systems: Application to quantum transport simulation.", J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 16, 6851 (2004).
15. D.A. Areshkin, O.A. Shenderova, S.P. Adiga, D.W. Brenner, "Electronic properties of diamond clusters: self-consistent tight binding simulation", Diamond & Related Materials 13, 1826 (2004).
16. D.A. Areshkin, O.A. Shenderova, J.D. Schall, and D.W. Brenner, "Convergence acceleration scheme for self-consistent orthogonal-basis-set electronic structure methods", Molecular Simulation 29, 269(2003).
17. O.A. Shenderova, D. Areshkin and D.W. Brenner, "Bonding and Stability of Hybrid Diamond/Nanotube Structures", Molecular Simulation 29, 259 (2003).
18. O.A. Shenderova, D. Areshkin and D.W. Brenner, "Carbon Based Nanostructures: Diamond Clusters Struc-tured with Nanotubes" Materials Research 6, 11 (2003).
19. Brenner D.W., Shenderova O.A., Areshkin D.A., Schall J.D., Frankland S.J.V. "Atomic modeling of carbon-based nanostructures as a tool for developing new materials and technologies", CMES-Computer Modeling In Engineering & Sciences 3, 643 (2002).
20. O.A. Shenderova, B.L. Lawson, D.A. Areshkin, D.W. Brenner, "Predicted structure and electronic properties of individual carbon nano-cones and nanostructures assembled from nanocones", Nanotechnology 12 (3): 191-197 (2001).
21. D.A. Areshkin, O.A. Shenderova, V.V. Zhirnov, A.F. Pal, J.J. Hren, and D.W. Brenner, "Tight Binding Modeling of Properties Related to Field Emission from Nanodiamond Clusters", MRS 2000 Spring Meeting Bulletin, Symposium R.
22. D.W. Brenner, J.A. Harrison, O.A. Shenderova, J.D. Schall, D.A. Areshkin, S.P. Adiga, S. Stuart, "Handbook of Nanoscience, Engineering and Technology", CRC Press LLC 2002; 2nd Edition 2007.
23. D.W. Brenner, O.A. Shenderova and D.A. Areshkin, "Quantum-Based Analytic Interatomic Forces and Ma-terials Simulation", Reviews in Computational Chemistry, K.B. Lipkowitz and D.B. Boyd, Eds., VCH Pub-lishers, New York 1998.