Potential projects proposed by Purdue Engineering faculty
Applicants can (a) propose their own innovative research proposal and list potential Purdue co-advisors, or (b) choose to develop their proposal based on interdisciplinary topics posted by faculty below.
Research topics for the 2024-25 application cycle will be available on July 12, 2023.
- Data and Engineering Applications
- Autonomous and Connected Systems
- Innovation and Making
- CISLunar (Space science and Engineering)
- Defense related projects (for US citizens only)
- Smart City, Infrastructure, Transportation
- Future Manufacturing
- Micro-, Nano-, and Quantum Engineering
- Power, Energy, and the Environment
- Security and Privacy
- Human-Machine/Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Human-Centered Design
- Integrated Neuroscience and Engineering