Graduate Research AssistantAdvised by Professor Jeffrey Greeley
- Black & Veatch, Process Engineering Intern (2015)
- Abihinandan Rasayan, Research & Development Intern (2014)
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Design and Technical Head (2014)
- Hetero Drugs, Research & Development intern (2013)
- Ratan Tata Scholarship (awarded consecutively from 2013 to 2016)
- Scholarship for Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) (2012)
Overall aim of my research is to predict binding geometries, reaction barriers and novel catalytic systems using ab-initio (from first principles) quantum mechanical techniques like Density functional theory. Currently I am using these techniques to model reaction pathways and understanding the role of metal/metal-oxide interfaces in enhancing industry relevant reactions like Water Gas Shift and Methanol synthesis at molecular level.