- Purdue Univeristy, Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, (2018 - Present)
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology , B.S. Chemical Engineering (2015)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Operations Business Process Manager (2016-2018)
- Firestone Industrial Products, Chemical Engineering Intern (2015)
- Department of Chemical Engineering, RHIT, Undergraduate Researcher (2013-2014)
- Weatherman Lab, RHIT, Undergraduate Researcher (2012)
- Ross Fellowship, Purdue University (2018)
- Archer Daniels Midland Award for Excellence in Chemical Engineering, RHIT (2016)
- Capital One Academic All-American NCAA Division III Men’s At-Large Team, Tennis (2015, 2016)
- Carl Wischmeyer Scholar (2015)
My project is to synthesize and determine the structure and catalytic behavior of transition metal catalysts for olefin oligomerization at high temperatures.
- Conrad, M., Gupta A.*, Alhasani M., and Euler, W.B. “Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA) of Zinc Nitrate-Doped Polyvinylidene Fluoride Substrate for Sensor Applications”, 2015 AIChE Annual Meeting, Inhomogeneous Polymers Session, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Conrad, M.* and Nolte, A.J. “Development of Tissue Phantoms for a New Breast Cancer Detection Technique”, 2014 AIChE Annual Meeting, Undergraduate Research Forum II: Bioengineering, Atlanta, GA.
- Conrad, M.* and Weatherman, R.V. “Synthesis and Analysis of Permanently Charged Tamoxifen Derivatives in ERa Positive Breast Cancer Cells,” Interdisciplinary Research Collaborative, 2013 Undergraduate Research Symposium, RHIT, Terre Haute, IN.
Note: * is for presenting author