The Interdisciplinary Engineering Master's degree is our most flexible online master's with concentrations in a variety of areas, including the popular Biomedical Engineering, Dual MSE-MBA, and Engineering Management and Leadership programs. Both thesis and non-thesis options are available for this master's program. To be successfully admitted, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program or one with equivalent standards. The Graduate School provides details on specific requirements for admission to the MSE program.
Admission into the online Interdisciplinary Master's is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School (Select "Interdisciplinary Engineering")
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
- Official Transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores (international only).
- Current Resume
NOTE to non-engineering bachelor's degree candidates: If you hold a bachelor's degree that is from a related area (Science, Mathematics, or Technology), there is a minimum math requirement in order to be considered eligible to apply.
- 2 Completed College level Engineering Calculus Courses (Calculus I and Calculus II)
- 1 Completed Differential Equations or Linear Algebra Course
|Fall||July 1||July 31|
|Spring||November 1||November 30|
|Summer||May 1||May 15|
Send Interdisciplinary Master's application transcripts to:
Mail Official, Unopened Transcripts to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Purdue University Graduate School
155 South Grant Street, YONG 170
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Submit eTranscripts directly from your institution to email@example.com