The College of Engineering is committed to providing each and every student with educational and leadership opportunities that promote collaboration and learning through a myriad of activities and opportunities made available across the College. Our college-wide programs enhance student success with careers in a dynamic global society, while fostering intellectual, professional and personal development for life-long learning. These programs are essential to our educational mission and to the success of our students. Giving to College of Engineering programs is a tangible opportunity to invest in the dreams of people who believe they can make a difference in the world in which we live.
- Engineering Honors Program
- Engineering Professional Education (EPE)
- Engineering Projects in Community Service (EPICS)
- Global Engineering Program (GEP)
- Minority Engineering Program (MEP)
- Office of Professional Practice - formerly Co-Op (OPP)
- Women in Engineering Program (WIEP)