Compiler Code Generation, Optimization and Parallelization
(a.k.a. Advanced Compilation and Automatic Programming)
to ECE 66300, Spring 2018!
- Last milestone (final report) for the project due Fri,
- Class cancellation: no meeting on Mon, Apr 2.
- Problem Set 2
released; due on Fri, Mar 30.
- Class cancellation: no meeting on Wed, Mar 7.
- Schedule for paper presentation released.
- Paper bidding due on Wed, Feb 21. Name at least three
papers from the list that you prefer to present.
- Second milestone (1-page proposal) for the project due
Fri, Mar 9.
- Schedule for proposal presentation released; let me
know if you have a conflict with the schedule.
- First milestone (emailing me the name of your teammate,
if any) for the project due Fri, Feb 9.
- Problem Set 1
released; due on Fri, Feb 16.
- Register today! If you are interested in PL/compiler
research, or you want to automatically verify/synthesize/optimize your
programs using modern software analysis tools, this is the class for you!
Instructor: Xiaokang Qiu
Office hours (EE 334C): Mondays 11:30-12:30
MWF 10:30 - 11:20 (EE 224)