- Our paper on the effects of behavioral (prospect-theoretic) decision making in common pool resources appeared in the July issue of Games and Economic Behavior; it is available here. An overview of the work can be found here.
- The 5th Midwest Workshop on Control and Game Theory will be held at Purdue on April 30th - May 1st, 2016.
- Dynamics, Control and Estimation in Distributed Systems and Networks
- Complex Systems and Network Science
- Secure and Fault-Tolerant Control
- Graph-Theoretic Analysis of Large-Scale Systems
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Game Theory
More information can be found in the Research section.
My CV is available here.
- Assistant Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University, 2015-present.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, 2010-2014.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Pennsylvania, 2009-2010.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2009.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, December 2005.
- BASc. in Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, April 2003.