- Make active decisions and trigger timely actions to improve
the coordinated performance
- Situation awareness
- Identify the current situation
- Select the appropriate protocol logic
- Set proper parameter values adaptively
- TAP: ¥ò(Ti | ¥ð, ¥ó, ¥á) ¡æ P¥ä = <¥ä, I, R, PA, S>
- Dependence (¥ä) analysis
- Dynamic priority assignment
- Workflow under TAPs
Recent organizations involved
IBM, INDOT, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Ko, H.S. and Nof, S.Y. (2012), Design and application of task administration protocols for collaborative production and service systems. International Journal of Production Economics, 135, 177-189.
Ko, H.S. and Nof, S.Y. 2010. "Design of protocols for task administration in collaborative production systems," International Journal of Computers, Communications and Control, 5(1):91-105.
Ko, H. S. and Nof, S. Y. (2009). Modeling task administration protocols for human and robot e-workers. Handbook of Digital Human Modeling.
Ko, H. S. and and Nof, S. Y. (2007). Design of Task Administration Protocols for Emergency Task Allocation. INFORMS Midwest Regional Conference, Evanston, Illinois.
Hoo Sang Ko (firstname.lastname@example.org)