- Define conflict and error (CE) states in an e-Work network
- Develop prevention and detection (CEPD) logic
- Identify and illustrate collaboration and validate CEPD logic
with four e-Work topologies
- Sixteen CE states
- Six types of e-collaboration
- Centralized/decentralized CEPD logic
- Formalized with agent-oriented, constraint-based Petri Nets
- Validation with four e-Work topologies
Recent organizations involved
IN 21stC S&T, TAP Companies, General Motors, Kimberly-Clark
Chen, X.W., and Nof, S. Y. "A decentralized conflict and error detection and prediction model," International Journal of Production Research, vol. 47, no. 16, 2009.
Chen, X. W. and Nof, S. Y., 2007, "Error detection and prediction algorithms: application in robotics," Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 48(2), pp. 225-252.
Chen, X. W. and Nof, S. Y., 2007, "Prognostics and diagnostics of conflicts and errors over e-Work networks," in Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Production Research, Chile.
Chen, X. W. and Nof, S. Y., 2007, "Prognostics and diagnostics of conflicts and errors in a supply network," in Proceedings of the IFAC Workshops on Intelligent Assembly and Disassembly (IAD'07) and Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS'07), Spain.
Hao Zhong (zhong11 @ purdue . edu)