- To enable early detection of stresses and diseases in plants growing in a greenhouse
- Intelligent coordination of semi-automated multi-agent system via an Integrated Task Planner
- Collaboration algorithms for human-robot-sensors-crop interaction to manage dynamic conditions.
- Design of cyber-physical system for semi-automated greenhouse monitoring
- A HUB-CI based model for the Integrated Task Planner
- Adaptive collaboration algorithms for routing and searching within greenhouse
- Human in the loop simulations for agricultural telerobotics.
- Agricultural Cyber Physical System for Monitoring, Detecting and Responding (Source: Guo et al., 2018)
- Collaborative remote teleoperation of robot
Guo, P., Dusadeerungsikul, P. O., & Nof, S. Y. (2018). Agricultural cyber physical system collaboration for greenhouse stress management. Computers and electronics in agriculture, 150, 439-454.
Dusadeerungsikul, P. O., & Nof, S. Y. (2019). "A collaborative control protocol for agricultural robot routing with online adaptation." Computers & Industrial Engineering.
A.S. Nair, A. Bechar, Y. Tao and S.Y. Nof. "The HUB-CI model for telerobotics in greenhouse monitoring." Procedia Manufacturing, ICPR-25, Chicago, IL August 2019
Puwadol Dusadeerungsikul (firstname.lastname@example.org)