- Simulation and training tool for anti-terrorism response exercise
- Safety & Security: Preparedness, Prevention, Protection,
- Agency Collaboration
- Information Flow
- Resource Support
- A cost-effective emergency preparedness training tool, providing
opportunities to evaluate emergency response policies, operations,
and procedures before implementation
- Effective inter-agency communication and information sharing
- Collaboration with local and state level agencies
- Efficient deployment of shared resources and personnel
- Implementation of planning decisions
- Implementation of agency chain of command
- Communication with the public
Recent organizations involved
Velasquez, J. D., Yoon, S. W., and Nof, S. Y., "Computer-based collaborative training for transportation security and emergency response," Computers in Industry, 61(4):380-389, 2010.
Yoon, S. W., Velasquez, J. D., Partridge, B. K., and Nof, S. Y., "Transportation Security Decision Support System for Emergency Response: A Training Prototype," Decision Support Systems, 46(1),139-148, 2008.
Yoon, S., Velasquez, J. D., and Nof, S. Y. (2007), "Transportation security decision support system for emergency response: A training prototype," INFORMS MidWest Conference.
Velasquez, J. D., Yoon, S. W., Partridge, B. K., and Nof, S. Y. (2005). Organizational knowledge learning and decision support for emergency and security challenges, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Production Research.
Manuel Scavarda (email@example.com)