Indiana Watershed Leadership is an effort guided through partnership
with research and education experts and conservation organizations in the
state and region.
The input of Steering Committee members is critical to the strong training program.
- Angie Brown, Senior Watershed Planner, Indiana Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Quality
- Reggie Korthals, MS4 Coordinator, Indiana Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Quality
- Betty Ratcliff, NPS QAPP Manager/Project Manager, Indiana Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Quality
- Lisa Ritter-McMahan, Hoosier Riverwatch (IDNR Division of Fish & Wildlife)
- Janice Bullman, Indiana Association of Soil & Water Conservation Districts
- Dan Perkins, Jasper County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Jill Reinhart, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service - Indiana State Office
- Brent Ladd, Education Director, Center for Science of Information, Purdue University
- Linda Prokopy, Associate Professor, Forestry & Natural Resources, Purdue University
- Elizabeth Trybula, Graduate Student, Purdue University
- Laura Fribley, Indiana State Department of Agriculture