Indiana Watershed Leadership is an effort guided through partnership
with research and education experts and conservation organizations in the
state and region.
The input of Steering Committee members is critical to the strong training program.
- Angie Brown, Senior Watershed Planner, Office of Water Quality, Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Alicia Douglass, Biologist and Project Manager, Davey Resources
- Laura Fribley, District Support Specialist, Division of Soil Conservation, Indiana State Department of Agriculture
- Ashlee Haviland, Program Specialist, Lake & River Enhancement Program, Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Sheila McKinley, Christopher B. Burke Engineering, LLC
- Dan Perkins, Jasper County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Josh Brosmer, Watershed Specialist, Office of Water Quality, Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Linda Prokopy, Professor, Forestry & Natural Resources, Purdue University
- Jill Reinhart, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service - Indiana State Office
- Matt Williams, The Nature Conservancy
- Kent Ward, Hamilton County Surveyor