The online Master's in Industrial Engineering is a 30-credit hour non-thesis degree option and admits twice a year, for fall and spring term entry. To understand admission and curriculum requirements, visit School of Industrial Engineering: Future Graduate Students.
Admission into the online MSIE is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
- Two official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE (general test) and TOEFL scores (international only).
- Current Resume
January 5 for fall term
November 1 for spring term
(765) 494-0680| firstname.lastname@example.org