You must have a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area (Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Technology) with GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Note: Acceptance into the Noise Control Certificate program does NOT assure admission to the Graduate School of Purdue University to pursue an advanced degree.
How to Apply
- Please visit the application page.
- A submitted electronic application
- Campus: Select "West Lafayette (Main Campus)"
- Proposed Graduate Major: Select "Interdisciplinary Engineering"
- Degree Objective: Select "Noise Control Engineering Graduate Certificate"
- Application requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering-related discipline with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts for every institution of higher education attended
- Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency for international applicants
- Engineering professionals with 5+ years experience
- Engineering professionals seeking beginning to intermediate knowledge of the area of noise control
- Engineering managers seeking a background in noise control and its implementation in emerging technologies
***This certificate program is available for off-campus students only.***