What personal information do we collect?
Depending on how you use our services and our website, we might collect the following kinds of information about you:
What we will do with your information
The information collected from users may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide access to our products and services, or to provide updates about, our products and services
- to send a confirmation notice to the user of the registration;
- to administer and manage accounts, including password resetting, responding to questions raised by users, to contact the user about any problems with the user’s account or conduct on the Site.
- to send out a Educational App Store newsletter or emails about the Site including information about current events, changes, improvements, upgrades, and rules of the Site.
- for administrative, planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes relating to our products and services.
How long we hold your information
We retain the personal information that we collect from and about our user for as long as it is needed to provide access to the application or to manage that user’s account. We take reasonable steps to delete the personal information we collect if your registration to use our application lapses and you opt-out of receiving further communications from us, or if you ask us to delete your information. We may however retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements, and we may retain and use anonymous and aggregated information for performance reporting, benchmarking, and analytic purposes and for product and service improvement.
How we protect your information
We protect your personal information against unauthorized access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption, or destruction.
Sharing your information
We do not sell your information to third parties. Your anonymous reflections might be shared with others for research purposes.