The online Master's in Mechanical Engineering is a 30-credit hour non-thesis degree option. To be eligible for this online degree candidates must have an undergraduate degree in the area of Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program. The Graduate School provides specific details on recommended GPA and other official Mechanical Engineering Graduate Admissions information.
Admission into the online MSME is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
- Official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE (general test) and TOEFL scores (international only).
- Current Resume
- December 15 for fall term
- September 15 for spring term
Send Mechanical Engineering Master's application supporting documents to:
585 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907
(765) 496-1544 | email@example.com