This online dual MSE+MBA degree is a partnership between Purdue University and Indiana University's Kelley School of Business. This program allows you to earn two degrees in a total of 60 credit hours, compared to 81 credit hours if you earned each degree separately. Applicants to this dual degree program will undergo a streamlined admissions process to the two separate degree programs, managed through Purdue.
Admission into the Dual MSE-MBA is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Purdue's Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose
- Two official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores (international only)
- GRE or GMAT score
Scores must be current (within five years of admission) to be considered valid. When you take the GMAT, have your scores sent to Kelley Direct (code GKS-8M-09). If opting to take the GRE, please be sure to send your GRE scores to "Indiana U." (school code 1324). Please also send your GMAT or GRE unofficial score report to Purdue.
- Current Resume
- Release of Information document (required to permit Purdue to work with Indiana on your application process for each degree)
NOTE to non-engineering bachelor's degree candidates: If the bachelor's degree is not in an appropriate area (Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or Technology), we do require 3 math courses in order to be considered eligible.
- 2 Completed College level Calculus Courses (Engineering Calculus)
- 1 Completed Differential Equations or Linear Algebra
- May 1 Summer term
- July 1 Fall term
- November 1 Spring term
Send Interdisciplinary Master's application transcripts to:
Engineering Professional Education, Purdue University
Attn. Graduation Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator
Seng-Liang Wang Hall
516 Northwestern Avenue Suite 2500
West Lafayette, IN 47906-3105
(765) 494-7019 | email@example.com