This course provides a project-based approach to mechatronic design. The Arduino Uno is used as a platform for implementation of finite state machines. A seven-week design project prompts students to use what they've learned to build an autonomous vehicle that completes a specified task.
Announcements and News
- 23 Mar: Previous versions of the course schedule incorrectly reversed the presentation days for even- and odd-numbered teams. Please refer to the Interim Report Schedule for the correct presentation days and times.
- 22 Mar: The rubric that will be used to evaluate Interim Reports has been posted under "Lab Project."
- 12 Mar: A schedule for Interim Reports, which start after Spring Break, has been posted under "Lab Project." Also posted is a Powerpoint template for your presentation slides.
- 6 Mar: Three sample midterm exam problems have been posted under "Lecture Notes."
- 5 Mar: A sample purchase requisition form is now available in the "Lab Project" portion of this website.