[Epics-india] EPICS INDIA: follow up information - 3/13 meeting

Dustker, Srinivas Mohan sdustker at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 13 12:09:06 EDT 2020

Hi team,

This is going to be long email filled with information

FYI - the meeting time will be at 8:30am on Friday's, starting from March 27th, 2020, where we will begin with PIGS, followed by questions and concerns. Then transition to India call at 9:30am. We (advisors and TA) will be present in the meeting till 10:20am. The best way to connect with us is via email, if you wish to talk to any of us outside of lab time. Make sure you send the email to Ali, Paul and myself; so that everyone is in the loop.

Cody - If you want to reserve a GoToMeeting time via any of the three labs (1101, 1098B, 1098C), during after hours, for a virtual team meeting, you can do it via sharepoint. If you need more information on this, just let me know.
If you got a new financial officer, let us know.
@epics-india at ecn.purdue.edu<mailto:epics-india at ecn.purdue.edu> is the email list for all the team members in India. (Note: The advisors and the TA are not part of the list, so be sure to include us separately)

Please start every subject line in your email as - EPICS INDIA: ______________

Coming to the notebooks (generic items to keep in mind; refer to your individual feedback for in-depth expectations):

In your W&A, we would like to see two main categorizations - group work and individual work. Under individual work, please make note of what you did, why you did it, and provide evidence for the said task. Also, it would be beneficial to add, in what stage of the design process you currently are.

With you reflections, we would like to see your reflection touching the three areas - what happened, how does it relate to EPICS or any of your identities, and the future

Students in leadership roles should also focus on a plan of action for delegating tasks and outlining the goals (team and semester)

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We really appreciate your time and co-operation.

Best,
Sri

Srinivas Mohan Dustker - (734)-773-5151
School of Engineering Education<https://engineering.purdue.edu/ENE> - Ph.D Student '19