To be successfully admitted, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program or one with equivalent standards. The Graduate School provides details on specific requirements for admission to the MSE program.
Admission into the online Interdisciplinary Master of Science in Engineering, major in Microelectronics and Semiconductors is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School
- Select campus: Purdue West Lafayette
Select Proposed graduate Major: Microelectronics and Semiconductors.
In program details, select Degree Objective: MS in Engineering (MSE)
Select Distance (online or off-campus location) for fully Online
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
- Official Transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores (international only).
- Current Resume
Send Interdisciplinary Master of Science in Engineering, major in Microelectronics and Semiconductors application transcripts to:
Mail Official, Unopened Transcripts to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Purdue University Graduate School
155 South Grant Street, YONG 170
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Submit eTranscripts directly from your institution to firstname.lastname@example.org