Industrial Engineering Graduate Student Organization is now accepting nominations for President, Treasurer, Academic Chair, Social Chair, Publicity and Outreach Chair on the IEGSO Executive Board for 2023 School Year.
How to Join:
1. Become a member by Joining the member using the link.
2. Learn more about our boards and board positions here.
3. Spring 2023 board member applications are open until Thursday, December 15, 2022. Fill out the board position application using the following link https://forms.gle/VnnMWzoEjk6EyC5t6
4. We will notify you if you have been selected for an interview. Interviews will take place on Dec 16th 2022.
5. After your interview, we will notify you if you have been selected for a position on the board. Spring 2023 position notifications will be sent no later than Monday, Dec 19, 2022.
Industrial Engineering Graduate Student Organization is now accepting nominations for Vice President, Treasurer, Academic Chair, Social Chair, Publicity and Outreach Chair and Senator positions on the IEGSO Executive Board for 2022/23 School Year
How to Join – 3. Fill out the board member application – https://lnkd.in/e34dZr7N. Board member applications are open now until midnight Sunday, April 24, 2022. 4. Elections will be held during the week of April 25th and results will be announced on April 29th. 5. After the elections, we will notify you if you have been selected for a position on the board. Notifications will be sent no later than Monday, May 2nd, 2022
Link for Student to register for the Career Fair: https://app.careerfairplus.com/pu_in/
Link for Companies to register for Purdue Graduate Student Career Fair on March 25th from 10AM to 5PM EST fair: https://purdue-csm.symplicity.com/events/PGSGSPR2022
Career Fair Itinerary:
March 24th from 4:00PM to 9:00PM – Virtual Company Information Session Note: Virtual Info. Sessions provide a platform for companies to introduce themselves to the candidates ahead of the Career fair on March 25th . These 30 minute virtual zoom meetings allows you to share your company’s mission, goals, open positions and recruitment preferences, as well as field questions from candidates. Zoom meeting link for Information Session will be provided by PGSG after registration is confirmed.
If you are interested in getting involved with organizing and planning IEGSO events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our social media accounts. Team Members will be involved in event suggestions, managing event logistics, and organizing events.
We are currently looking for Team Members to help organize the following events:
– Networking Workshop (Jan 28th): 1 member for managing photography booth 2 members for managing food logistics 1 member for setup and teardown
– Monster Mini golf (Feb 5th): 2 members for managing check in station at Monster Mini Golf 2 members for managing check-in station at Grissom Hall for pickup 1 to 2 members for recording event attendance and for managing setup and teardown
– IM League: 10 to 15 members for representing IEGSO basketball team in Purdue IM league 5 to 10 members for representing IEGSO soccer team in Purdue IM league
– Future Speaker Series: 2 members for managing food logistics 1 member for setup and teardown, accompanying the speaker from the start till the end of the event
– IEGSO International cultural day (Multicultural food experience/Cultural expo with prizes): 1 to 2 members for managing check-in station and recording event attendance 3 to 5 members to manage event planning and logistics
– Career fair in collab with PGSG (March): 8 to 10 members to reach out to company representatives for career fair registration and accompany them throughout the career fair 3 to 5 members to manage event planning and logistics