Information for Current Students

First-Year Academic Advisors for Engineering Honors students are MaKenzie Campbell (Senior Academic Advisor) and Nicole Mosher (Academic Advisor).

Kenzie Campbell.jpg

MaKenzie Campbell 

Senior Academic Advisor 


Nikki Mosher.jpg

Nicole Mosher 

Academic Advisor 


Our offices are located on the 2nd floor of the Gateway Complex in Lambertus Hall (LMBS 2276).  Students can schedule an appointment with MaKenzie or Nicole through BoilerConnect.