[vip-help] Compare Brightspace with Teams membership?

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 23 20:53:02 EDT 2024

Hi- would one of the grad mentors be able to compare the Teams membership with Brightspace and let me know if any changes are needed?  I think we had some people recently drop and add.

Thanks!

Carla B. Zoltowski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Engineering Practice
Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering and (by courtesy) School of Engineering Education
Director, Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) Program<https://engineering.purdue.edu/VIP>
Purdue University
Office: ARMS 1217; Phone: 765-494-2382; Email: cbz at purdue.edu<mailto:cbz at purdue.edu>