[vip-help] Problem with VIP courses APP

Dinh Huy Tuan Nhu dnhu at purdue.edu
Sun Aug 25 14:41:15 EDT 2024

Hello officer,

My name is Dinh Huy Tuan Nhu and my PUID is 0036652540. I just signed up for the VIP courses on Wednesday last week so I actually missed the first lectures on Tuesday at ARM1028 from 4:30-5:20. Therefore, I didn't receive any email that guided me through the whole process because this is my first time with VIP. I hope you can help me with that so I can get the link to join the Teams group chat to do the assignment.

Thank you for helping me. I hope to hear from you soon

Dinh Huy Tuan Nhu