msepostdoc-list Fwd: Invitation to Peck Symposium - Mat Eng

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:17:20 EDT 2011

*/Sent on behalf of Dr. Elizabeth Topp, IPPH/*

On October 20^th , our department will host the 9^th Annual Garnet E.
Peck Symposium here at Purdue University. The topic of this year’s
symposium is *pharmaceutical solids*, with sessions on amorphous and
crystalline forms. As a Purdue researcher with interests in this area,
you and your research group are cordially invited to attend. Highlights
of the program include:

·Internationally recognized speakers in pharmaceutical solids

·Opportunity for registrants to present posters

·Reasonable registration fee

·Convenient on-campus conference venue in the Stewart Center

I hope you’ll be able to join us. For more information, visit our Peck
Symposium website <http://www.ipph.purdue.edu/peck/> and online
registration <http://www.conf.purdue.edu/attendPeck>. Feel free to
contact me (topp at purdue.edu <mailto:topp at purdue.edu>) or DeEtte Starr
(starrd at purdue.edu <mailto:starrd at purdue.edu>) if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Liz Topp

Dane O. Kildsig Chair and Department Head

Department of Industrial and Physical Pharmacy