msepostdoc-list Debit card use in Coca-Cola vending machines

Adams, Christi L cladams at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 30 16:20:19 EDT 2011

Communications Announcement
Purdue University – Physical Facilities

TO: Building Deputies [Please distribute.]
FR: Shelly Cochran, Director, Food Stores
DA: Friday, September 30, 2011
RE: Debit card use in Coca-Cola vending machines

We have received the attached notification from Coca-Cola. Beginning October 1, 2011, Visa and Mastercard debit and prepaid cards will no longer be accepted in vending machines. Credit Cards will continue to be accepted. Next week, the attached label will be placed on all Coca-Cola vending machines that have Credit Card readers.

Please forward this notice to everyone in your building before Saturday, October 1, 2011.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. We will continue to work with Coca-Cola to see if a viable solution can be found. If you have any questions regarding this notification, please contact me directly.

Shelly Cochran
Director, Food Stores
270 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2041