msepostdoc-list Fwd: FW: Debit card use in snack vending machines

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Sep 29 17:17:57 EDT 2011

------------------------------------------- Communications Announcement

Purdue University – Physical Facilities

We have received the attached notifications from Canteen Vending
services. Beginning October 1, 2011, Visa and Mastercard debit and
prepaid cards will no longer be accepted in vending machines. Credit
Cards will continue to be accepted. The attached label will be placed on
all snack, food, and hot beverage vending machines on campus notifying
customers.

Please forward this notice to everyone in your building before Saturday,
October 1, 2011.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. We will continue to work
with Canteen Vending services to see if a viable solution can be found.
*If you have any questions regarding this notification, please contact
me directly.*

Shelly Cochran
Director, Food Stores
270 S. Russell Street