[MSE-XRD-Admin] XRD samples

Sun, Yanping (Y) YSun3 at dow.com
Tue May 4 11:27:19 EDT 2010

Dr. Key,

I will provide the Dow Chemical Company billing office contact information, and the billing office will pay the bill by credit card directly.

For the first time, I will probably send 2 powder samples (Cu and Ni) for XRD analysis. What I want to learn is the elemental analysis information, such as whether the samples are Cu or CuO or mixtures, Ni or NiO or mixtures. I think 2 theta range between 20 to 80 degree should be good enough. I am not quite sure about the scan speed. If you need additional information, feel free to contact me.

What is the minimum amount of powder do you need to run XRD? And can you estimate the price range for each sample? Thank you.

Yanping