[MSE-XRD-Admin] XRD samples

Thomas Key tskey at purdue.edu
Mon May 3 10:20:03 EDT 2010

Yanping,

1) We are inquiring about the ability to pay by credit card for you.

2) We will need a Dow Chemical Company billing office contact.  To bill
you, we have to put you/your company in Purdue's billing system and that
requires a contact in your company that is associated with billing.
(bureaucracy)

3) What type of measurement do you want performed on the Cu and Ni
samples, and  what do you want to learn.

4) Please provide more details on your films, what type of measurement
you want performed and what you want to learn.

Thomas Key Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
School of Materials Engineering
Purdue University