EWB-Purdue EPICS-EWB: Week Nine

Reddy, Isha reddyi at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 18 20:22:25 EDT 2022

[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/77f9748f-d298-47cf-8b0e-c007bf14fe77.png]<https://epics-ewb.wixsite.com/ewb-purdue>
[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/0f068c94-dd49-45bc-b104-559d44ceda61.jpg]<https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS>

In-person Lab
________________________________
Wednesday, October 19th, 6-7:50pm
ARMS B098

Announcements

IDA
________________________________
If you are interested in participating in any activities with IDA, like the meeting in the IDA Visit channel on teams. This is a great opportunity for you to gain a deeper understanding of the project!
Club Meeting
________________________________
We have our second club meeting this Thursday (10/20) at 6:30 in ARMS 1103! If you are planning on attending, be sure to like the meeting in the IDA Visit channel so I can order enough pizza for everyone. You can bring your friends too!

Water Treatment Plant Tour
________________________________
If you are interested in taking a tour of the water treatment plant on 10/26 at 9 am, like the meeting in teams and rides will be arranged!
Lab Absence
________________________________
Please inform the TAs and your design leads prior to your absence so it isn't marked as unexcused.

National Conference
________________________________
If you weren't able to attend the National Conference, all the sessions are available on Volunteer Village. Each session counts as a PDH!

Rwanda Fact!

Rwanda hosts a car-free day to promote healthy living and exercise!

Our Sponsors

Special thanks to our current sponsors Lippert Components and Pratt & Whitney!

________________________________

Click on their logos & check out their websites for more information about the companies, their causes, and career opportunities.

[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/970cd545-8d46-d69a-a068-7da660764185.png]<https://www.lci1.com/>
[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/c72dacb0-8002-af49-a4ce-36c2ccc8b6e0.png]<https://prattwhitney.com/>

[Website]<https://epics-ewb.wixsite.com/ewb-purdue>
[Link]<https://www.instagram.com/ewbpurdue/?hl=en>
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ewb-purdue/>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/purdueewb?lang=en>
[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJ-w0IXoz3cr391Tq234Lg>
[Email]<mailto:ewbpurdue7 at gmail.com>

Copyright © 2021* Engineers Without Borders Purdue, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
ewbpurdue7 at gmail.com

You can update your preferences<*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*> or unsubscribe from this list<*|UNSUB|*>.