EWB-Purdue EPICS-EWB: Travel Team Selection

Amanda M Lefebvre alefebvr at purdue.edu
Sat Mar 14 12:30:07 EDT 2020

Hello all,

I hope this email finds all of you well. We will still be preparing for an assessment trip in August; however, it is important to understand there are many factors that could lead to trip cancellation. We must comply with university rules and EWB-USA guidelines. In addition, it is important to consider the health and wellbeing of the community members of Colquechata at all times. We are continuing to monitor the global situation over the next few weeks to evaluate the need to postpone of the assessment trip. In the event that this is the case, the leadership team and advisors will communicate this information quickly.

In the meantime, I am attaching the application you MUST fill out to be considered for a position on the 2020 Travel Team.
Travel Team Application<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHXixyfZT320ZVKQaeiO0DzJN0JE89vfdFT5C9uYA-vVLsRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Timeline:
Application Sent Out: Saturday March 14, 2020
Application Due: Monday March 23, 2020 at 11:59pm
Interview Offers Sent: Friday March 27, 2020
Interviews Held: Between March 30-March 32

Amanda Lefebvre

Purdue University 2021 | Civil Engineering | EWB Purdue

alefebvr at purdue.edu | 815-341-7971