EWB-Purdue EWB Update Email: Week 8 (10/09/19)

Cindy W Jiang jiang450 at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 9 00:50:24 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Hope everyone had an amazing fall break! Our next meeting is this Wednesday on 10/09/19 in ARMS B098 from 6-7:50 PM. Reminder that we will be having a speaker from the CCO regarding resumes. If you can, bring a copy of your resume to lab!

Announcements

We are voting on constitution changes next week in lab! Please take a look at the links below

Roles and responsibilities<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XSArW7scIdBa0BjTNB8p8YVOI34e81nR0IRjRaGCIkw/edit#>

Constitution<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bNsdvn5o19kv2tC0jc0pTYgI0i5oR0QpGlouWJ-CELU/edit#>

Also, please send donation requests and Anna will give you a prize in lab!!! Remember this will only be successful if everyone participates! Please help cha girl out and if you have ANY questions or need help she’s happy to help/answer questions. Links included below

Template<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHYjZPoF9oxo7Omqv8YdNBYz7gnS70h7SPS9wEwlNk4/edit>

Survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kiDgyyIPPQNVJiZYyDK9QYK0cn3UYv4CwxK4KfoNSDc/edit>

Follow our club's pages on social media if you haven't already!

Instagram: @EWBPurdue

Twitter: @PurdueEWB

LinkedIn: Engineers Without Borders Purdue University

(PS: I’m giving $1 to the first person who tells me what a large gathering of crows is called in lab)

Best,

Cindy Jiang
Biological Engineering | Purdue University 2020
Engineers Without Borders | Vice President
jiang450 at purdue.edu | 812-201-5289