EWB-Purdue EWB Update Email: Week 7 (10/02/19)

Cindy W Jiang jiang450 at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 1 20:38:45 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Wishing everyone good luck on midterms and a happy fall break! Our next meeting is this Wednesday on 10/02/19 in ARMS B098 from 6-7:50 PM.

Deliverables

  1.  Design review is during lab week this week! Reminder to please wear business casual if you’re presenting :-)

  2.  The following items are due at 11:59 pm on this Friday (October 4th), ask Kaushik if you have any questions!

     *   Each student submits an Individual Evaluation Rubric <https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS/purdue/team-documents/ier> with a completed self-evaluation (fill out the one for your grade level)

     *   Each student submits peer reviews for the folks in their sub-team in myEPICS

     *   Each Student has their Notebooks (Work & Accomplishments and Reflections) completed through week 7

     *   Verify that your attendance and course number (EPCS 1, 2, 3, or 4xx) are correct on myEPICS

Miscellaneous

  1.  If you feel that any of your team members, mentors, or advisors should be nominated for one of these awards at the EWB-USA National Conference please let me know or use this link<https://go.ewb-usa.org/e/513771/-EWB-USA-Award-Nominations-pdf/36pwy6/323238889?h=6eNbYDbxSQLhIzEHRKBM6fCAzMfVQahUfTC1xOy7Yug>!

  2.  Merchandise has finally been designed! I’ll be sending out a survey later this week

Follow our club's pages on social media if you haven't already!

Instagram: @EWBPurdue

Twitter: @PurdueEWB

LinkedIn: Engineers Without Borders Purdue University

Best,

Cindy Jiang
Biological Engineering | Purdue University 2020
Engineers Without Borders | Vice President
jiang450 at purdue.edu | 812-201-5289