EWB-Purdue EWB: Week 3

Shawn Edward Makulec smakulec at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 6 14:42:16 EDT 2017

Hello all!

This is going to be a pretty short email, since there wasn't a meeting this past Monday.  A few things to go over:

  *   Callout reminders
  *   Info on dues

Our callouts are Wednesday (today) and Thursday (9/7) at 7:00 PM in FRNY G140.  Officers are asked to arrive at 6:30 to help set up, and all members are encouraged to come and answer questions/mingle.  Don't forget that there's free pizza!

Current EWB-Purdue members-- dues are due next week!  You can pay our treasurer Abde in person at our meeting on Monday 9/11, or pay online here<https://www.coolfaces.net/TooCOOLPUWL/vECItemCatalogOrganizationItems/OrganizationItemsGallery.aspx?Organization=KPK4PryL5QE%3d>.  Single-semester Fall dues are $15, or full-year (Fall and Spring) dues are $25.  For new members, dues are required at the second meeting you attend.

That's all for this week!

Best,

Shawn Makulec