EWB-Purdue 2017 EWB National Conference Application

Esther Florence Roselaar eroselaa at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 1 10:22:07 EDT 2017

Hi EWB,

Engineers Without Borders is having the national conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from October 5-7 this year. Our chapter would like to send a delegation of people with a variety of experience levels to represent our chapter and bring information and ideas back. This will be a great experience and an opportunity to network, learn, and discover new opportunities within the Engineers Without Borders community.

If you are interested in applying, please fill out this application by Monday at 9pm: https://goo.gl/forms/V2xqfaI6zMNsCOrc2
Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Esther