EWB-Purdue EWB Officer Elections

Elena Anne Marty van Hove evanhove at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 15 09:14:10 EST 2017

Dear all,

Officer elections will take place this upcoming Monday. If you haven't already done so, please nominate yourself or others for officer positions here<https://goo.gl/forms/fi018ElLBKLmNvmh2>. Nominations will close this evening at 5 pm.

If you are nominated for a position you will receive an email from me tonight or tomorrow. To accept the nomination please send in a paragraph and picture of yourself to me by Friday, Nov. 17th at 5pm. The paragraph should briefly describe your experiences with EWB Purdue and why you're the best candidate for the position. The picture will be so that people can match faces to names. There will be no speeches.

I will send out the voting ballot Sunday morning along with candidate paragraphs. Voting will open Sunday, Nov. 20th at 8 am and close Monday evening at 6:10 pm. If you have accepted a nomination please plan to attend the officer meeting Monday at 8 pm. We will announce the election results at the meeting.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Best of luck everyone!

Regards,

Elena

Elena van Hove

Purdue University