EWB-Purdue EWB - Spring Blast

Sean Michael McCrohan smccroha at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 27 16:24:03 EDT 2017

Hey Everyone,

Spring Blast is coming up this Saturday! Spring Blast involves going around to community members homes, and helping them with yard/housework that they may have trouble doing themselves. We've had a lot of fun doing it in the past, and it's very rewarding work!

The event will take place this Saturday, 4/1, and will go from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (at the latest). They will be providing a free breakfast at the start, and lunch at the end as well! (Who doesn't love free food?) The event kicks off at St. Thomas on State St, and we will go to houses from there. Please fill out the form below as soon as possible if you plan on attending. This is not an EWB specific form, so remember to put Engineers Without Borders as your group!

If you plan on attending, please shoot me a text at 708-203-7958 before Thursday, and let me know whether or not you need a ride, so we can make sure everyone has a way to get there.

I hope to see some of you there!

-Sean McCrohan

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk1jcuiQwxMo9tQNOe20RtaTzhVa69qK062bc5NMyiiSoXfg/viewform?c=0&w=1

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/K0L_BXtWQxQyqTWOHG5z3cFVvrr_sFf2OxJ1ZJQcQa8d8AsIPyE0_ynxiESDXfSw91A=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk1jcuiQwxMo9tQNOe20RtaTzhVa69qK062bc5NMyiiSoXfg/viewform?c=0&w=1>

Spring Blast 2017 Volunteer Registration<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk1jcuiQwxMo9tQNOe20RtaTzhVa69qK062bc5NMyiiSoXfg/viewform?c=0&w=1>
docs.google.com
Let's get to know you!