EWB-Purdue EWB Week 12

Shawn Edward Makulec smakulec at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 28 18:02:03 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

We've officially made it to week 12!  Here's what's in this email:

  *   SPRING BLAST (Get excited)
  *   Program Selection schedule update
  *   Fundraising schedule for the next two weeks
  *   Team calendar, as usual

This Saturday (4/1) our chapter will be taking part in Spring Blast.  We'll be volunteering to do yardwork for the elderly and disabled-- it should be a good time, and it's a great way to do something for our local community.  If you're interested in joining us, please fill out this form<https://goo.gl/xNCSCF>.  Note that this is not an EWB-specific form, so you'll need to put "Engineers Without Borders" as the group you're participating with.  Additionally, send Sean McCrohan a text at 708-203-7958 before Thursday.

Program Selection is going to start meeting twice a week, because we've still got a lot to do this semester!  Come to the meeting tomorrow night to hear details about this, and keep an eye on the team calendar to see what time we'll be meeting.

The Fundraising committee is going to be rescheduling their meetings for this week and next week (they will not be meeting on Wednesday 3/29 or Wednesday 4/5).  If you'd like more information about when those meetings will be, email Sai at ayerragu at purdue.edu.

Here's our Google calendar link<https://goo.gl/sCUfha>, which is the most up-to-date place to check what's happening with the team.

An overview of this week's schedule:

Tuesday 3/28:
Biogas team meeting: 6:00 - 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098C.

Wednesday, 3/29:
Water team meeting: 5:00 - 6:00 PM, ARMS 3115.

Program Selection:  6:00 - 7:45 PM, ARMS B098-2.

EPICS Lab:  6:00 - 7:50 PM, ARMS 1098-C.

Thursday, 3/30:
Events Committee meeting: 6:00 PM, Amelia's (ARMS basement).

Monday, 4/3:
Grants Committee meeting: 6:00 PM, Amelia's (ARMS basement).
Media Committee meeting: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Amelia's (ARMS basement).
Future Directions team meeting: 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098-C.

Tuesday, 4/4:
Biogas team meeting: 6:00 - 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098C.

That's everything!  Hopefully I'll see you all on Wednesday.

Best,

Shawn Makulec