EWB-Purdue EPICS members registration

Lauren Jayne Reuland lreuland at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 11 15:43:32 EST 2017

Hi all!

As you all know, our first meeting is tonight, and there are a lot of people who signed up to be on the EPICS team who are not yet registered. If you aren't an EPICS member you can disregard this email. If you intend to be an EPICS member and have not registered yet please try to do so tonight by the meeting so that we can make sure everyone has access to the EPICS labs and SharePoint site. There is an override required but everyone who indicated they want to join the EPICS team should have it. Click this link if you need to figure out what the CRN for our lab section is:  https://sharepoint.ecn.purdue.edu/epics/teams/Public%20Documents/EPICS%20CRNs%20for%20Spring%20217.pdf.

If you can't figure it out I can help you tonight, but if you can please try and register beforehand so that we can make sure you have access to everything you need!

Looking forward to seeing all of you tonight!

Lauren