EWB-Purdue Week One

Yousuf Mohammed Abbas yabbas at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:53:37 EDT 2017

Hello Shawn, I unfortunately won't be able to make it to the meeting this evening as I have a cable guy coming to my apartment at that time. I apologize for the late notice and I will be able to attend meetings going forward. I was however wondering if I would be assigned to a team today or if I would have the opportunity to pick one at the next meeting? I am not in EPICS this semester although next semester I plan on joining the EWB EPICS team so I would like to stay engaged.