EWB-Purdue NEED VOLUNTEERS: Purdue in Africa Event

Elena Anne Marty van Hove evanhove at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 5 14:56:37 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Tomorrow, April 6th, EWB will be participating in the Africa Interest Group Networking Event from 3pm to 7pm. This is a great opportunity to get our name out as well as learn from other groups on campus. We need two representatives of EWB to be present during the event at all times. If you're available please sign up in the Google sheet below!

Best,
Elena

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TJbljdQqcVtEsMJkf4_cys1mpk8JWtMEiKdZNQEYBAs/edit#gid=0

Elena van Hove