[Ewb-list] Purdue Engineers Without Borders Spring 2014 Newsletter

Ellen Wright wrigh185 at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 10 00:21:24 EDT 2014

To whom it may concern,

Hello and welcome to the world known to us as Purdue's chapter of Engineers Without Borders. My name is Ellen and I'm the Communications Manager for this chapter. We've worked hard this semester and we want to share what we've been working on. In the attachment you will find our newsletter from the first part of this 2014 Spring semester. Thank you for your interest in our chapter, and I hope you continue to stay interested in our program. We're also excited to announce we will have a travel team going to Uganda near the end of May, so read the newsletter to find the details on that!

I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy reading about what our chapter has been up to this semester!

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why" - Mark Twain

Kind regards,

Ellen Wright

Ellen Wright
College of Engineering, Chemical Engineering '16

Purdue University

Ambassador, Engineering Projects in Community Service

Communications Manager, Engineers Without Borders

Treasurer, Purdue Outing Club

wrigh185 at purdue.edu (602) 284 - 6120