[Ewb-list] Meeting Wednesday 7PM UNIV 001

Ellen Wright wrigh185 at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 21 17:04:05 EDT 2014

Hey all,

Happy days, it's almost the end of the year! Oh dear, finals... we won't talk about that. But with that being said, we will have a meeting this week and then next week. Next week, our meeting will be more of a "Take a break from dead week". We'll figure details out this week.

We're making a ton of progress on the Project! I'm so excited it's all coming together!!

Baked! cookie sale was last week, and we did decently. We still have a few cookies leftover, which we might bring to next week's meeting since we'll freeze the cookies until then.

Attached is the PowerPoint from last week. Look over that and then attend the meeting in UNIV 001 at 7PM. Same as last week's. Plain and simple.

Stay golden,

Ellen Wright

Ellen Wright
College of Engineering, Chemical Engineering '16

Purdue University

Ambassador, Engineering Projects in Community Service

Communications Manager, Engineers Without Borders

Treasurer, Purdue Outing Club

wrigh185 at purdue.edu (602) 284 - 6120