[Ewb-list] Workshop in Engineering/Anthropology

Schweitzer, Mary marygs at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 9 15:15:35 EDT 2013

Actually, All, this is a workshop offered JOINTLY by the Global Engineering Program and Professor Nolan's colleagues in Anthropology.

I second Chrissy's recommendation - this series of three workshops (all jointly planned by GEP and Anthropology) is a VERY important opportunity for each of you to gain important experience and knowledge as Engineers.

We hope to see as many as possible of you there!!

If you have specific questions about the workshops, contact Anne Dare or Patrick Pawletko, both of the GEP team of organizers working with Dr. Nolan's team.

Enjoy!
Mary

Mary Schweitzer
Program Manager, Global Engineering Program
Co-Advisor, EWB-USA Purdue Chapter
Purdue University
HAMP 1259
550 Stadium Mall Drive