[Ewb-list] No General Meeting Tonight

EWB Purdue ewbpurdue7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:08:28 EDT 2013

Hi EWBers,

We hope you had a fun and relaxing break!  There will be no general meeting
tonight, but it is highly recommended that everyone attends the first
anthropology workshop tomorrow.  This workshop, run by Prof. Nolan, is
titled "Choosing a Community to Work In," and will be in HICKS G980D from
5:30-8:30pm tomorrow, Oct. 10.  Although the title may sound less relevant
to the current stage of our project in Uganda, we guarantee you will learn
a lot by attending.

The next two workshops in the series will be Oct. 30 and Nov. 19, and it is
highly recommended to attend all three.  Attendance can positively reflect
your involvement in EWB activities, which is especially helpful if you plan
to run for a leadership position later this semester.

Because we are not meeting as a club tonight, we ask that you take some
extra time to work on tasks discussed within your committee.  Committee
heads will be sending out additional tasks as necessary to complete for
next week.

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager