[Ewb-list] Meetings

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 19 23:00:42 EDT 2012

Hi EWBers,

I hope everyone had a fantastic spring break! There will be only one Design Team Meeting this week as members will be going to Las Vegas for the national conference. This week's meetings are as follows:

Tues 20 March Design Team Meeting 7:00pm ME 2053
Wed  21 March General Meeting     7:00pm ME 1052

Also, if you are interested in volunteering for Boiler Blast, which is a way for us to help the community while letting everyone know how awesome our club is, follow this link and sign up! http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~bblast/volunteer/
Our group name is Engineers Without Borders. It will be on March 31, from 9am-12pm. You receive a free t-shirt and lunch for participating!

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager